Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ideas While I'm Waiting

While I've been recovering from surgery and waiting for it to STOP RAINING, I thought I would share a few of my ideas I have collected that I want to use on my pontoon.

For my seating, I want to make the following for my captain's chair and the two regular chairs that I showed in my first couple posts.


I have found many great ideas on Instructables and Pinterest ect.

For the bar area, I am planning on something similar to the following for the bar itself and the 4 bar stools.




As for the sink area, I am coming up with a nicer version of this foot pump camp sink.



I will work out how I want to do the grill later.

For the loungers/changing room/toilet, I am looking at creating a PVC version of the following.



I like this emergency style toilet to put under one of the loungers and I found this neat toilet paper roll idea to keep it dry.



For many of my PVC ideas, there are TONS of sites out there of people who create things with PVC. The possibilities are endless. One of the Instructables I found that was interesting is below.

http://www.instructables.com/id/PVC-CHAIR-materials-insert-material-picture/?ALLSTEPS

Finally, as far as lighting goes, there will be MANY LED lights. The picture below shows an idea for the foot rests for the bar stools.


Even though I am an electrical engineer, I have looked up many valuable boat wiring resources online. You just have to Google it.

Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment