Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Deck is Finished!!!

I was able to convince my buddy to help me carry my new marine lumber down to my pontoon frame this weekend.


We spent all day placing the rail foam tape, laying out the wood, measuring, clamping, drilling, and bolting.







Once the wood work was complete, we laid out the vinyl flooring, leaving some extra all around.

We clamped in the middle and pulled one half back, spread the deck glue, and rolled the floor covering back over, smoothing with a push broom.

We repeated the process with the other half of the floor covering.














If you're curious, I used a great decking kit from pontoonstuff.com shown below.


http://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/pontoon-boat-carpet-flooring/products/pontoon-deck-kit-w-vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment